Support Team CAA in our "NYRR Jingle Bell Jog 5K" on Saturday, December 14th for people with developmental disabilities and their families! To support CAA or a runner running for the CAA cause, visit https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/caa5k2019
REGISTER FOR THE RACE:
1. Visit www.NYRR.org and click on CALENDAR at the top of the screen.
2. Scroll until you reach December. You may have to click "Load more." Once you reach Dec. 14, click on NYRR Jingle Bell 5K Jog (not the Rising ones). Alternately, you should see Jingle Bell 5K as one of the featured races - click on it.
3. Click "Add to cart" or "Register."
4. Register your account with NYRR and pay registration fee to complete registration. This fee includes your runners tee, bib, and refreshments.
*Note: for Team Affiliation, choose "unattached."
CREATE YOUR FUNDRAISER:
1. Visit www.crowdrise.com/caa5K2019 and click "Join."
2. You will be prompted to either sign up for an account or log in.
3. Join the team - then your fundraiser will be live! Just share the link and ask your friends to support your run. They will be able to pick your name from the drop-down menu when they click "Donate."
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Hear from our runners:
This is my third annual run with CAA. I'm so excited to run for a cause I'm so passionate about, with the support of my amazing team and gracious donors! - Jacqueline Christen
Best running purpose!! - Manni Lee
A meaningful experience for a beautiful cause with wonderful people. - Wen Chang
I'm not usually a runner, but this was fun—especially when training on Halloween, and finding myself getting lapped by "Little Red Riding Hood" and the "Big Bad Wolf." - Eustacia Huen